Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. If the User decides to sign up to become a registered member of the Site, the User may be asked for an appropriate username and email address.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
What is a web browser cookie?
A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your device that allows us to recognize and remember you. It is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive or tablet or mobile device. When you visit our sites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our site
- Working with our partners to serve you with relevant advertising
- Track pages you visit via Google Analytics
What types of cookies do we use?
We use four types of cookies, which we describe in this section.
- Essential – cookies that are essential to provide you with the services you have requested. For example, these include the cookies that make it possible for you to stay logged into your account, upload content to our site, and make comments. If you set your browser to block these cookies, then these functions and services will not work for you.
- Performance – cookies that measure how often you visit our sites and how you use them. We use this information to get a better sense of how our users engage with our site and to improve our sites and apps so that users have a better experience. We also use third-party cookies to help with performance. For example, the Google Analytics cookie gives us information such as which pages you visited the most and how often you visit our site.
- Functionality – cookies that are used to recognize you and remember your preferences or settings when you return to our site so that we can provide you with a more personalized experience.
- Advertising – cookies that are used to collect information about your visit to our site, the content you have viewed, the links you have followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
To learn more, about how our partners use information, please visit here.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Compliance with the children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.